How To Tone Your Muscles With The Flex Belt And Is It Effective?
Every man wants a six packs abs, every woman wants a slim abdomen, but getting that is not easy. You probably have to spend hours on the Gym or spend most of your time doing crunches, and if you are a busy individual, this would be near impossible. That’s why Flex belt was designed, to help you get what you want without having to commit to a strict workout program.
Flex is a medical grade toning tech, a belt you wear around your waist, and it’s made to sculpt your figure and muscles.
How To Enhance Abdominal Muscles With Flex Belt
The way Flex work is pretty simple but unique. Its medical grade technology produces impulses stimulating the nerves of the stomach and get them contracting and expanding, giving the same effects as someone doing 100 crunches every day or similar abdominal exercises. It contains electrodes that stimulate the brain and a gel pad. The gel pad is the very reason this belt work and the effectiveness of your toning session rely on the quality of a gel pad.
It’s recommended that you wear the belt for 30 minutes every day for the next four weeks or so. The 30 minutes makes it easy for anyone to get abs they need even on a busy schedule, and its perfect design makes it comfortable wearing at any time of the day. Alternatively, you can wear it 2-3 times a week for the next eight weeks.
Who Can Use This Belt?
Any woman and any man at any age can use this device. Professional athletes have found flex belt to be a fantastic addition, especially when recovering from injuries. It’s also a popular device for those with lower back pain. Many people are worried that it might not be safe, but there is no need to worry because this device is cleared by FDA, which means after many clinical trials, flex belt results have been proven. If however you have heart problems, have a pacemaker, have diabetes requiring insulin shots, are in the cancerous lesion or pregnant, then this belt may not be an ideal solution. If you have given birth by the natural method, wait for at least six weeks before you use the device, if you had a c-section, you would have to wait for at least three months.
What Are The Main Benefits Of The Flex Belt?
• This belt can be worn at anytime, anywhere; whether at work, or at home, or when shopping, and since it’s recommended that you wear it for 30 minutes a day, no dent will be made in a busy person schedule.
• Flex belt is one of the ideal solutions for anyone, men or women, who wants to look great, feel stronger and more firm without spending hours at the gym.
• This device is very effective and delivers fast results, and anyone can use it whether new in fitness, or an expert or those recovering from injuries.
• The improved core strength derived helps you in everything, from posture to sleep.
• Unlike many exercises that strain the back; Flex belt has no effect on the back
• This device comes with a 24-month warranty, which means the manufacturer is quite confident with his product. You can also get a full money refund if you don’t get any result after 60 days when using it. • Since its lightweight, it can be worn whenever and wherever.
• It’s easy to use
• FDA approves it, so it’s safe to use
• It’s a little expensive, but investing in it will be worth a while.
• Requires commitment; otherwise, you will not see the desired results.
• No free trial periods for the device, which means you will have to buy it first.
• FDA has only approved its safety but hasn’t vouched for its effectiveness.
After weighing pros and cons of this device, one thing can be said about flex belt that is worth a try. Millions of users have been happy with its results and those who didn’t probably left it midway and never had a chance to find out its effectiveness. To maximize its effect, you must accompany commitment with a healthy diet.